1. The Amazfit GTS 2 mini adopts a new design concept. Thanks to the four-curved corners of the 2.5D glass cover, the product has no obvious border on the front, bringing a “borderless” visual experience.
2. The weight of the surface body was measured in lab conditions. The actual weight may be slightly different.
3. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set “Always-on Display”. The user can switch this feature on or off through the watch.
4. Sleep monitoring: can record evening sleep and naps during daytime. When it detects that the wearer is asleep between midnight and 6am, the sleep time between 6pm of the previous day and 11am can be recorded as night sleep time; sleep between lasting more than 20 minutes is recorded as a nap. Sleep lasting less than 20 minutes is not recorded.
5. This product is not a medical device. The test data and results are for reference only and cannot be used to diagnose or monitor any medical condition. In addition, the accuracy of the data will be affected by tattoos or other pigments on the skin, darker skin tones, hair, movement and sweat from sports, etc.
6. The rapid eye movement period, also known as REM, is the basis for the normal biological rhythm and life-sustaining of mammals. It accounts for about 20%-25% of the entire night’s sleep cycle. It is characterized by rapid eye movement, low-amplitude mixed-frequency EEG activity, and muscle tension relaxation. The rapid eye movement phase is the sleep phase related to dreams in the sleep cycle.
7. Blood-oxygen level can affect various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy will be affected if the sensor area makes contact with skin that is tattooed, pigmented or deep-toned. To measure SpO2 level, please keep your arm still.
8. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI™ score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants.
9. According to the GB/T 30106-2013 / IOS 22810:2010 standard, the waterproofing reaches up to 50 meters. Leather or leather straps cannot be worn for swimming; if you need to wear while swimming, please replace it with a silicone strap. In order to maintain a good wearing experience, please wipe the watch as soon as possible after soaking in water. A variety of factors can affect the waterproof capability, the lab condition 50 meters water-resistance test is only for reference. This product is not suitable for high-speed water sports and diving sports.
10. Heart rate cannot be monitored while swimming.
11. Alexa will be supported via subsequent OTA updates. Alexa is not available in all countries/regions. To see the countries/regions available, languages supported, as well as how to activate and use Alexa on your Amazfit GTS 2 mini, please visit support.amazfit.com.
12. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
13 The Bluetooth camera function is only compatible with some mainstream mobile phone devices.
14. All data on the page without special explanation is from internal laboratory or supplier data, which is obtained under specific testing conditions.
15. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production supply, in order to provide as accurate product information, specification parameters and product characteristics as possible, the text expression and picture effects on the above pages may be adjusted and revised in real time in order to match the actual product characteristics, specifications and parts details without special notice.
16. The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implantable medical devices or personal medical devices, such as pacemakers, hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult the manufacturer for restrictions on the use of this device.
SUPER LIGHT AND THIN: Amazfit GTS 2 Mini featuring curved 2.5D glass to enhance your most fashionable outfits, the borderless design of this smart watch has a light weight of 19.5g and a thickness of 8.95mm (without the sensor base), as well as a skin-friendly silicone strap.
HEART RATE AND SLEEP QUALITY MONITORING: The GTS 2 Mini supports industry-leading in-depth tracking of heart health, with warnings for abnormally elevated heart rate provided. This smartwatch can also assess your sleep breathing quality through the light, deep, and REM sleep stages during the night, and can identify daytime naps to record more complete sleep information.
SpO2 AND STRESS LEVEL MEASUREMENT: After engaging in intense physical or mental activity, hold your arm still and test your SpO2 level to get a better understanding of your condition. With the GTS 2 mini, you can also check to see where your personal stress level lies – from relaxed, normal, medium, or high – and get some suggestions on how to reduce it.
70+ SPORTS MODES: With over 70 built-in sports modes and 5 ATM water-resistance, the GTS 2 mini covers most sports enthusiasts. The watch can also control the music on your phone, provide notifications about exercise stages, conditions and heart rate zones10, and generate a sports data report in the App after finishing your workout.
14-DAY BATTERY LIFE: A fully-optimized battery management system provides up to 14 days of battery life for the Amazfit GTS 2 mini. Get rid of the anxiety brought on by constant charging, and keep the energy flowing. The 220mAh battery is ready to power you through up to two weeks of activity.