The black Auray HPDS-B is a desktop headphone stand designed to provide convenient headphone storage and access for musicians, DJs, podcasters, audio engineers, and vocalists in home, project, and commercial recording studios and live stage applications. It features a slim and unobtrusive design, with a matte black finish to complement your workspace and decrease clutter and cord tangles.
Sturdy one-piece steel construction accommodates lightweight, standard, and large headphones without bending or warping. The base is weighted to increase stability and prevent tipping. An upturned lip and neoprene padding on the arm and base eliminate headphone slippage, keeping your headphones securely hung on the stand.
The HPDS-B requires no assembly or modification-simply set it on a desk, table, stand, or other flat surface.
- Slim, unobtrusive design and matte black finish contribute style without distracting the eye
- Keeps headphones accessible without cluttering your workspace
- Sturdy one-piece steel stand easily holds standard and large, oversized headphones, and won’t bend or break under the weight of heavy headphones
- Weighted base keeps the stand planted and prevents tipping
- Upturned lip and neoprene padding on arm and base eliminate headphone slippage
- No assembly or desk modification required
Ideal for Standard and Large Headphones
Slim, Unobtrusive Design
Sturdy One-Piece Steel Construction; Stable, Weighted Base
Soft Neoprene Padding on Arm and Base; Upturned Lip for Enhanced Stability
Matte Black Finish; No Assembly Required