There has never been an easier way to convert your M.2 SSD into a standard 2.5″” SATA III SSD.
The Sabrent EC-M2SA is the perfect solution to expand the connectivity of your M.2 drive in just a few easy steps!
● Enclosure provides added protection to your SSD drive.
● Maximize your performance.
● Easily convert an M.2 NGFF solid-state drive into a Standard 2.5in SATA III 6Gbps SSD.
● Compatible with M.2 NGFF SSD and SATA-enabled host devices such as Desktop & Laptop computer systems and Hot Swap 2.5 in SATA Bays.
● Support M.2 form factor: 22×30, 22×42, 22×60, 22×80.
● B-key M.2 SSD.
● Standard SATA 22pin connector.
The EC-M2SA is a 2-part housing that interlocks and secures once your drive is inserted. With the housing apart:
1. Gently attach your M.2 drive into the housing and connect to the M.2 adapter. (show picture of connectors)
2. Once secure, connect the 2 housing pieces (show the housing being put together)
3. Secure the housing with the s
upplied screws (show screwing the housing together)
4. You are ready to go!
● Sabrent M.2 SSD.
● Screws + Screw Driver.
● User manual.
● It doesn’t support M2. NGFF-PCI-E.
● The product does not contain SSD hard disk
Note: It doesnt support M.2 NVMe PCIe SSDs
Convert an m.2 NGFF solid-state drive into a Standard 2.5in SATA III 6Gbps SSD
Added protection for your SSD with enclosed housing